Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Oh, look at what arrived in my mail today!

My friend Erica kindly and beautifully embroidered our names on towels, so I know who to yell at when I find a towel lying on the floor.








They are so perfect for my new bathroom, I am giddy. I made those curtains, btw. My second ever sewing project. I won't disclose how long it took or how many times I had to rip out the little hole I was supposed to leave open for the curtain rod to go through.

























Dominic enjoyed snuggling his towel:
























Thank you, Erica! You are a queen!

2 comments:

Knitting Maniac said...

I LOOOOVE those towels!!! And I love what you did with the bathroom. Can you come to my house and take care of me!

Tif Johnson said...

i :heart: the towels too...and the bathroom curtain is so wonderful! is that MM?