Friday, September 08, 2006

WOOT! Brenda Dayne is a goddess!

I don't know if you listen to Cast-On but I love Brenda Dayne and think her podcast is one of the best. I sent her an email about a group of fiber artists I belong to called the Fiber Arts Avengers

and asked her to spam us on her podcast for our fund raising efforts. We raise money to sponsor ladies who walk in the Breast Cancer 3 Day walk. This year's auctions are starting up NOW so go and see if you can find something you love. More goodies will be going up soon, including a pair of felted slipper socks I've been working on, please don't mind the funky picture, it's a quickie so I can finish knitting it's mate:

I've never been able to adequately capture this colorway in a picture--it's a mix of teals, turquoise, periwinkle and blue that I kettle dyed so it avoids pooling too badly. This is a very nice soft yarn, so they won't itch and will keep your tootsies nice and warm :)


So, go and bid, it's for a great cause!

No comments: