Tuesday, September 26, 2006

It was a g&t kinda night tonight...

I drank my first while making dinner. The second while making the kids clean up after dinnner. Gotta do that more often.

The 6 yo son is scheduled for a t&a on Oct. 3rd. At first, I couldn't believe that the medical professionals actually call a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy a "t&a" with a straight face, because I could hardly stand to look them in the eye when they said that. Anyway, now that my son knows the term "t&a" I can't wait to see how the public reacts the first time he says it.

So, now that I got that childish bit out, I'm searching the web for enough soft foods to sustain him for two weeks. He's kind of on the skinny side, so I'm a little worried about him losing too much weight after. Although, he did inform me that marshmallow shakes would be just perfect.

No comments: