Monday, October 02, 2006

What I've been up to...

Hibernating, kinda. I've had a weird chest/flu thing. I spent the weekend on the sofa and feel OK today. Anyway, I managed to get a few things done during the sick time.

This hood/scarf is going to be a gift for someone's special mom:


It's Andromeda yarn from Henry's Attic, which is a single ply 50%wool/50% silk. YUM. Heaven to knit with and wear.










I also dyed some sock yarn for the winner of my auction for the Fiber Arts Avengers:

She wanted kettle dyed, so that's what she got! I am really excited to see how it knits up. It's Kona superwash merino from Henry's Attic, too. Fingering weight.















Tomorrow is the T&A day for my son. I'm trying to get things under control here so that I can focus on him tomorrow. Please send me Strong Mom vibes!

1 comment:

Tif Johnson said...

oh, yeah...i am *so* lucky! woot!