Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm dipping my toe into eBay. I haven't in a long time, but what the heck. I saw that they have added this category since my last foray for custom, hand-made clothing. WOOHOO.

So, here's the auction , if you want to take a peep, it's for a little "Snug" if you need a warm sweater jacket.

I used a new program called iSale to list the auction, made for Macs and I gotta tell you, it's pretty slick. They let you try it out for three auctions for free. They have lots of nice templates although if I decide to purchase it, I may give creating my own template a shot so I can incorporate my logo and all.

The downfalls are:

not totally easy to get rid of the pictures they stick in the templates
you cannot do any html coding in the text boxes, so clickable links are out
you cannot use an online photo server like photobucket for your pictures, they want you to use eBay's photo service, .Mac (great if you have an acct.) or ftp.

But the rest is really great. If you're not totally computer savvy, you can use this program with ease. You can drop and drag photos from your computer, or click a button and up pops your photo library from iPhoto. The program makes it easy to track your auctions, tracks your hits and is really pretty to look at. :)

2 comments:

Knitting Maniac said...

Hey... I'm not seeing the auction. It said it was removed? I wanna see!!!

Kim said...

Try now. I think it's fixed :)