Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Been buying books


I bought this yesterday from Barnes and Noble online. Also bought this for my daughter.

I was looking for the father of that mean girl last night at Open House, but he wasn't there. Darn. I did, however, receive glowing reports from all of my daughter's teachers that she is doing well so far. She is also the Editor in Chief of the yearbook this year! That is totally rocking since I was a total Publications geek in middle school and high school.

I like this seller at Etsy and think I'll buy something to give to the daughter as a congratuations gift.

2 comments:

Tif Johnson said...

hi kim :)

just wanted to stop by and say hello...and to say, i agree, mean girls do suck!

Cristina said...

Wow, editing the Yearbook. That is so cool. A girl after my own heart.