Monday, October 09, 2006

Yet *more* hibernating!



It's been a long week of taking care of the convalescent. He's turned rather crabby and hard to please. When you're eating a soft diet and everything hurts your throat, it's difficult to be nice. I understand. Nighttime has been horrific and I will spare you a shot of the bags under my eyes right now. I think we have, however, turned a corner and are making our way towards normalcy again.

This pretty much sums up my coping--knitting small things from this jumble of yarn bits that I dragged out of my yarn stash. Never fear, there is LOTS more where those come from, but these caught my fancy. (The cute bag is a yarn cubby from Tif at Dara&Scott.com. I love it, it goes with me wherever I go and gets compliments all of the time.) Anyway, knitting small things from this yarn and felting everything in sight has been therapeutic.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute!

If we lived closer I'd bring over a drink ;)