Monday, October 16, 2006

Only two more days
Until the Project Runway winner is revealed!! I think at this point, it's still too hard to say who the winner will be. I do think my buddy Michael will not be winning, though. His collection was a disappointment to me. And with all of the drama over Jeffrey and Laura...I don't know.
Halloween is coming up and I am NOT one of those super moms who makes the most amazing costumes for their kids. Basically, because I think Halloween is a waste of time and money. How's that for Bah humbug? It's too bad for Anthony because he friggin loves Halloween. I try to be a good sport, but I definitely don't go overboard.

It's been unseasonably cold here lately and I've been living in flannel pajama bottoms, warm socks and sweat shirts at home. Hand knit wool socks definitely take the cake for keeping the feet nice and toasty. So, after I finish the pair for the Fiber Arts Avengers auction winner, I'll cast on another pair and probably keep a sock on the needles at all times until spring.

No comments: