Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's just not fair to look this good after a newborn. I know I couldn't find my red lipstick for weeks after delivery my babies! But she is, after all, the queen of all things perfect and chic. What a cutie pie Finn is! Congrats Laura!

On the knitting front--sleeve #2 is on the needles--oh, about half done. I'm trying (not very hard, apparently, since I am wasting time blogging) to finish it today so that the sweater can be blocked before seaming. If I can seam tomorrow, it's a vague possibility the sweater will be finished by my Dec. 15th deadline--but it's not looking good folks. I'm developing aches in my arms and wrists because the sweater is very heavy on the needles. I also have a HOLE in my right index finger from using the ultra-pointy Knitpicks Options needles. I love these needles, but OW does it hurt when you accidentally stab into that hole with that point. I wear Bandaids on it to protect it, but I occasionally forget to put a new one on after letting the finger breathe.

Whoever said that knitting is not a contact sport is so very very very wrong.

1 comment:

Tif Johnson said...

just wanted to wish you a great holiday season kim! (((HUGS)))