Thursday, March 15, 2007

The sleeves are done:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That purple thing hanging down from the jacket is some grosgrain ribbon that I'm going to cover the seams with. The two purples are so pretty against each other. I also made some matching leg warmers and found another ball of this yarn under the sofa (what ? your yarn doesn't travel around your house?) and am toying with the idea of a bag.



It was my birthday this week and my husband's last week. We took a weekend trip to Chicago to celebrate. Our splurge was on one of the best meals I've ever eaten in my life at Le Lanwhich is a French-Vietnamese restaurant. It's not traditional but delicious and BEAUTIFUL food? Yes. Reservations are strongly recommended. So are the Stuffed Tiger Prawns. It was so warm that evening, we were able to walk back to our hotel. I love walking in Chicago at night.

Knitting wise, I've been wandering around without any serious projects on the needles. I'm finishing a sock from Regia yarn that I bought on sale (60% off!) at one of my LYS. I'm waiting for the muse to hit me over the head. I've had several ideas of ideas kind of float through, but nothing that I have.to.make.


For that reason, I've been searching for someone's design to be compelling enough so that I will want to make it for myself. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Pamelamama said...

this sweater so gorgeous makes me want to weep for my daughterless self.