Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm a hooker now. Kinda. Sorta.



I decided I had to make more room in my stash for more stash and the bulk of the mess was a ton of tiny little odds and ends. And not all of them nicely coordinated so that I could use them to make a striped sweater. So, my goal is to make the world's ugliest afghan in a crochet ripple pattern so that I can use up these bits and add to the afghan whenever I feel like it.

It took me a while to get the hang of the pattern and it's a basic pattern, folks. I still don't think I have it 100% right but the beauty of it is that I don't care if it's perfect or not!! I love it! It's long enough to cover the length of the sofa, so hopefully one day, the whole fam can sit underneath it while we watch a movie together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the sweater and the legwarmers are such a cute addition!