Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Could someone at iTunes please let me know when the second season of Weeds will arrive in the store, so I can continue my unhealthy addiction? (Pun--funny, no?) I guess that picture is pretty small. Bear with me as I figure this Blogger thing out. We canceled cable to avoid corrupting our children as best we can, but Mom needs her smut. I AM grateful that Project Runway appears so promptly in the store, though.

All summer long, I've been waiting for the day when the two oldest are back in school. My Anthony seems determined to lengthen my wait as long as he can.

Number of days of school in session: 2. Days absent: 2

I had hopes the antibiotic would have him fine and dandy this morning in time for school. Not so. He is pretty perky today, but still 101.7. Which is better than the 104 he woke up at yesterday, but not good enough for school.

*sigh*

I have cast on a legwarmer for a little one because the never-ending knee sock was making me nuts.

Plus, I'm sick with a cold myself, so anything that requires more thought than a legwarmer or rounds on a sock cuff and just out of the question.

No comments: